All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe BMAT (BioMedical Admissions Tests) is a subject-specific admissions test taken by applicants to medicine, veterinary science and related courses at Cambridge, Oxford, Imperial College, UCL and Royal Veterinary College. With more students than ever achieving A grades at A-level, BMAT testing is becoming increasingly popular as a way for universities to identify the most able and dedicated applicants. How to Master the BMAT consists of six sections of revision materials for the maths, physics, chemistry and biology components of the BMAT, with additional tes for problem solving and the writing task. At the end of each of these six sections, a set of review questions enables you to check that you have the necessary core kwledge (some of which you will have already acquired through your GCSE and A-level studies). The additional mock tests should be attempted under exam conditions for the best possible preparation. They provide the equivalent of three full BMAT tests (nine papers). Whatever your kwledge base you are supported throughout the book and where possible each question is complete with revision topics, indicated in brackets.
- Author BiographyChris Tyreman is a practising nurse who has taught numeracy and literacy skills to adults via distance learning and evening classes. He is the co-author of How to Master the UKCAT and the author of How to Pass the QTS Numeracy and Literacy Skills Test, How to Pass the Life in the UK Test and the best-selling How to Master Nursing Calculations, all published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Chris John Tyreman,Christopher See
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleElite Students Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/04/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, charts
- Weight388 g
- Width170 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.