CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a CEO of a new business or an inventor with an idea, you kw that you NEED capital. You also kw that one of the best sources of capital are Angel Investors. The Angel Group is the perfect answer to meeting the needs of both investors and entrepreneurs as it provides a single contact point and screening process for new deals. So how do you find Angel Investors and even more importantly what do they want in return for a check? This is EXACTLY what How To Meet Angel Investors and Raise Your First Million Dollars will teach you. We interviewed 10 of the most active Angel Groups in America and in this book, you will learn about what industries they are investing in / typical investment size, who is funding pre-revenue deals, what type of return (exit) they are looking for, how they are setting your valuation for Series A companies, what Angels REALLY want in a business plan, and more! Plus a Special Bonus: Directory listing of the 50 most active Angel Groups in America!
- Date of Publication22/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight157 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.