All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionThousands of lovely, unspoiled Thai and Filipi girls are eagerly seeking mature, responsible, and caring American men. Why? Well, most of the local boys spend their time gambling, drinking, and chasing women. In short, they make lousy boyfriends and husbands. The girls believe an American man will give them a better way of life. A big age difference doesn't matter - in fact, most Asian girls prefer an older man and it is t at all surprising to see a girl in her 20s with an American in his 40s, 50s, 60s and even older. As an extreme example, at this writing the author of this book has been married for three happy years to a smart, funny, and lovely Filipina. She is w 25 and he is an energetic 87! (Your mileage may vary.) While searching for his wife, the author made 16 trips to Thailand and has been to the Philippines five times. He describes his experiences, including the mistakes he made along the way plus his intimate relationships with numerous lovely young girls -- all respectable, including teachers, a college student, farm girls -- but never a prostitute. (There are other books for that.) Even more important, this book describes in detail the steps necessary to obtain a fiancee or spousal visa and bring the girl to the USA, including the bureaucratic pitfalls the author had to overcome. Yes, the full title of the book is How to Meet a Lovely Asian Girl ... and Bring Her HOME! Whether you are sincerely looking for an Asian wife or just want to have fun for w, you'll find lots of solid, realistic information and amusing anecdotes in this very readable book.
- Author BiographyKeith Connes spent the first half of his life in New York City and its environs and began his career writing and producing radio and TV commercials. He took up private flying as a hobby and that led him into becoming an aviation writer and editor. During the ensuing years he published more than 150 aviation articles and two aviation books, the latter in seven editions. At age 75 he stopped flying and took up scuba diving. However, his most interesting pursuit has been that of younger women, as related in this book. To pass the time on long flights to Thailand and the Philippines he began writing short stories, some of which are now available as eBooks on Kindle and Nook. He lives with his wife Fely in southern California.
- Author(s)Keith Connes
- PublisherButterfield Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintButterfield Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.