All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApplies to all air-cooled-type Volkswagen Beetles, but does t cover MacPherson strut-type front suspension found on 1302 and 1303 models.- The first reference book devoted solely to Beetle chassis, suspension and braking systems.- Suitable for the home enthusiast as well as the more experienced mechanic.- Based on the successful How-To technical features developed by the author for Volksworld magazine.- Includes detailed coverage of the process for shortening the Beetle floorpan for kit-cars and dune buggies.- All the information is based on practical experience of specialist VW mechanics.
- Author Biography<b>James Hale</b> is the worldAEs leading authority on dune buggies, and has built, modified, manufactured, photographed and written about them for over 40 years. He has written five widely respected books covering the worldwide buggy scene, and he has regularly appeared in magazines and on TV and radio to talk about his passion for these cute and irreverent fun vehicles. His freelance feature and photographic work has appeared in leading automotive magazines including Ultra VW, VW Trends, VW Motoring and Volksworld. James is a member of the Society of Automotive Historians and an associate of the Guild of Motoring Writers.
- Author(s)James Hale
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2005
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleSpeedPro Series
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note200 illustrations.
- Weight526 g
- Width211 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.