All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey have crooked fingers, humped backs, dark dresses, and pointy hats . . . Witches, wicked and clever, always inspire fear. Luckily, thanks to this book filled with unbeatable tricks, from w on you'll possess all the secret spells and potions to beat witches at their own game! Abracadabra! With whimsical text and illustrations, How to Outwit Witches will help kids banish their fears--and have fun doing it! Kids will love these clever tricks and tips for getting rid of witches.
- Author BiographyCatherine Leblanc lives in Angers, France, where she was born. A trained psychologist, she writes novels and poems for children and adults. Roland Garrigue was born in Paris, and from kindergarten to today, he has never ceased drawing. After three years of study in Strasbourg, he returned to Paris to concentrate fully on illustration for young readers. He has searched the most unexpected and mysterious places in order to create the frightening sketches of abominable creatures for this series.
- Author(s)Catherine Leblanc,Roland Garrigue
- PublisherInsight Editions
- Date of Publication16/10/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Editions
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width235 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.