All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionTaking you step-by-step through each stage of the painting process, from planning, preparation, and safety, to final painting and finishing, this book will give you the skills and the confidence you need for a perfect finish. Mir repairs, filling and undercoating, pinstriping, equipment care and cleaning, everything you need to create a paint finish fit for a classic car, is covered, and with over 200 colour photographs illustrating every stage of the process. How to prepare your car and paint like a professional!
- Author BiographyMartin Thaddeus was born in Crawley, England, in 1959, one of nine children. After leaving Art College, Martin worked as a graphic artist but surgery to his right wrist led to retraining as a panel beater. After 10 years in crash repair and salvage, Martin chose to specialise in classic vehicle restoration which appealed to his creative nature. Customers have always been welcome in Martin's workshop and many have got their hands dirty under his watchful eye. In recent years Martin lost a kidney, his wife Elaine recently gained one! The couple have three grown up children.
- Author(s)Martin Thaddeus
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleEnthusiast's Restoration Manual Series
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note213
- Weight431 g
- Width207 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.