All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.39
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.46
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Pass Standard Grade Business Management provides a comprehensive guide to the course offered by the Scottish Qualifications Authority. No book can guarantee an examination pass, but - like all titles in the Hodder Gibson How to Pass series - this book combines an overview of the course syllabus and exam requirements, as well as a guide to revision techniques and advice on sitting the examination itself. The How to Pass series offers unique insights into what markers are actually looking for, so that users of this book will avoid unnecessary mistakes - and should gain those extra marks that are so essential to moving up a grade...
- Author BiographyPeter Hagan is a Principal Teacher of Business Studies in Scotland.
- Author(s)Peter Hagan
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication24/05/2008
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Gibson
- Out-of-print date25/07/2013
- Content Noteapproximately 40 colour line drawings and photographs
- Weight260 g
- Width191 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.