All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionRanking in Google's local results can be a difficult task. There are a lot of best practices to follow. If you're t doing the best in every area then your competition has a better chance of beating you in the rankings. That is why I developed The Ultimate Local SEO Audit. This book is your blueprint of every line item you need to review and fix on your website, your local listing, and even off page ranking factors. This book was written with a simple easy to use format which will show you what problems you're addressing, the desired outcome, and how to do it. It's written in a step by step guide that also corresponds to a Google Doc spreadsheet which will allow you to easily hit the ground running with an audit. Instead of focusing on the pie in the sky this is a practical book and covers specifically the areas you have control over. <b>See What People Are Saying About The Book</b> Amazingly awesome, ultimately complete. Wow Casey, great work! I'm sure this will be used over and over again by many. - Linda Buquet, Owner of Local Search Forum Wow. Comprehensive resource. Great for business owners that do their own seo. Thanks for all of the hard work put in. - Evan Guthrie <b>The 8 Phases We Cover in this Book</b> Phase 1 Google My Business Page Optimization Phase 2: Website and landing page optimization Phase 3: Citations audit Phase 4: Organic penalty analysis and link audit Phase 5: Reviews Analysis Phase 6: Social Audit Phase 7: Competition Analysis Phase 8: Developing an on-going strategy <b>Which Results Will This Help You With</b> This book is specifically geared towards Google local results (Previously kwn as Google Places, Google Plus Local, etc.). This book is based off Casey Meraz's Moz.com guide tilted the same.
- Author BiographyCasey Meraz has been an entrepreneur, blogger, and public speaker for nearly 15 years. He has owned and operated brick and mortar companies, service companies, and software companies. As a recognized local search authority Casey writes for the Moz.com blog and frequently contributes to local search ranking studies. Since founding Ethical SEO Consulting in 2010, Casey has helped hundreds of local businesses across the world establish successful local marketing campaigns.
- Author(s)MR Casey Meraz
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.