All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionFor a beautiful, individual finishing touch to a motorcycle, thing beats finished metal parts. Whether polished, plated, chromed, painted, or adized, this book shows how to do it. It contains step-by-step instructions for enthusiasts and home mechanics, includes cost, when to use different processes, and whether to do it yourself or call a professional.
- Author BiographyDennis W. Parks has written several best-selling how-to books for the Motorbooks Workshop series, including How to Paint Your Car, How to Build a Cheap Hot Rod, Hot Rod Body and Chassis Builder's Guide, and The Complete Guide to Auto Body Repair. Parks' personal projects currently include a complete buildup of a 1955 Chevy pickup truck. He lives in Cedar Hill, Missouri.Dennis W. Parks has nearly 200 published car features in Hot Rod, Truckin', Rodder's Digest, Street Rod Action, Australia's Supercar, Custom Rodder, Rod & Custom, Super Chevy, Custom Classic Trucks, and American Rodder magazines. Parks' book credits include How To Build a Hot Rod Model A Ford (2001), How To Build a Hot Rod (2003), American Hot Rod: How To Build a Hot Rod with Boyd Coddington (2005), and How To Restore and Customize Auto Upholstery & Interiors (2005). Parks has a vast knowledge regarding modification. His experience includes working as the general manager of Morfab Customs, a full-service hot rod shop. He lives in suburban St. Louis, Missouri.
- Author(s)Dennis Parks
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- SubjectTransport: General
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotorbooks International
- Out-of-print date09/12/2011
- Content Note250 colour
- Weight363 g
- Width209 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.