All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a world-famous chess teacher, this excellent introduction to the principles of chess endings clearly explains the importance of tempo, the rule of the triangle, and the idea of related squares. Special attention is given to positional play, the conception and execution of a plan, and the recognition of tactical opportunities.
- Author(s)Eugene A. Znosko-Borovsky
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/1975
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleDover Chess
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight306 g
- Width137 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byJ. Du Mont
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.