Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.08Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Play and Win at Poker is the one-stop guide to the world's most popular card game. Here, the reader will learn everything from the ranking of hands to antes and blinds and when to call or go all in . Poker has many variations, but the basics are the same: players gamble on their hand of five (or the best five) cards being the best in the round. However, where the game is unlike others is that dissembling is t only welcome but essential if you are to win on a regular basis. How to Play and Win at Poker will take you from the level of vice to expert as you go through the book. If you are serious about learning all there is to kw about poker, then this book is a great place to begin.
- Author BiographyDave Woods is the editor of Poker Player magazine (Dennis Publishing). He lives in London. Matt Broughton is a freelance journalist and presenter. He makes regular appearances on Poker Zone, TV's live poker night show.
- Author(s)Dave Woods,Matt Broughton
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2006
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note50 colour photos & 100 colour artworks
- Weight445 g
- Width185 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.