All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.96
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book explains all the basics of good harmonica playing for both chromatic and diatonic harmonicas. Step-by-step instruction is combined with practice songs and reference information on blues and rock harmonica to give you a well-balanced kwledge of the harmonica. In addition to learning to hold the harmonica and how to read music, information is included on the 12-bar blues, straight harp, and cross harp.
- Author(s)Steven Manus
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1981
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Company Inc
- Out-of-print date19/10/2003
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width100 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.