All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most exclusive golf clubs in the world are special places that elicit feelings of awe and wonder from most golfers. How great would it be to play some of the storied venues of the game such as Winged Foot, Riviera or Muirfield? Or, the ultimate for any golfer, Augusta National, home of the Masters? How to Play the World's Most Exclusive Golf Clubs highlights the many ways that golfers can enter the world's elite clubs, located in some of the most beautiful locations in the world. How do you go about gaining access to some of some of golf's hallowed grounds? Who do you have to kw? How do you find a member? What is the etiquette to follow? This book gives insights into what has worked for the author and other motivated golfers. An avid golfer and student of golf history, John brings an unparalleled enthusiasm, a unique perspective, and an insider's insights to the task. Throughout each chapter there are personal stories about the author's experience and unique stories about some of the lengths to which golfers have gone to gain access to golf's premier venues. The proliferation of golf course ratings by magazines, combined with the expanded information about golf courses and golf architecture that the Internet age has brought to the fore, has created a new and expanding group of golf aficionados who dream of playing at exclusive golf courses and are eager to learn the secrets of doing so. This book's coverage of more than 125 global clubs will be perfect for any player. Skyhorse Publishing, as well as our Sports Publishing imprint, is proud to publish a broad range of books for readers interested in sports--books about baseball, pro football, college football, pro and college basketball, hockey, or soccer, we have a book about your sport or your team. In addition to books on popular team sports, we also publish books for a wide variety of athletes and sports enthusiasts, including books on running, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tennis, martial arts, golf, camping, hiking, aviation, boating, and so much more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to publishing books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked by other publishers and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyJohn Sabino, a world-renowned golf critic and blogger, is among a small group of golfers who have achieved the feat of playing the top 100 ranked golf courses in the world. He has been featured in Links Magazine, Australian Golf Digest, The Star Ledger, The Wall Street Journal, Golf Digest Index, and Billionaire magazine. John makes his living in the financial services industry and lives in Princeton Junction, NJ.
- Author(s)John Sabino
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note75 color photos
- Weight814 g
- Width178 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.