All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has been written to assist newly qualified practitioners in establishing their own professional practice. It brings together legal, professional, ethical and practice issues and is an essential guide and valuable reference book for all those working in the field of complementary medicine.
- Author BiographyRichard Knight graduated both from London and Birmingham Universities and holds professional qualifications in social work, education and philosophy. He researched Transactional Analysis at the Cathexis Institute in California and completed the Senior Course in Criminology at Cambridge University. Richard has lectured nationally on the management and treatment of disturbed children for Central Government and other organisations. He is a member of the Governing Council of the Association of Natural Medicine and also a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts. His Doctorate is in Psychotherapy and Counselling.
- Author(s)Bridget Main,Janet Robinson,Richard Knight
- Publisherarima publishing
- Date of Publication06/12/2004
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationSuffolk
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintarima publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jane Steward-Rivers
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.