All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow To Practise is a major inspirational work, by one of the world's greatest spiritual teachers. It is broken down into the basic steps to enlightenment: how to practice morality, how to practice meditation, and how to practise wisdom, whilst simultaneously delving deeper into His Holiness' more general Buddhist teachings, his spirit, wisdom and sense of humour. The book, meant to be used as part of daily practice, is easy to understand and filled with anecdotes. It includes guidance on peace of mind, generosity, compassion, and much more besides. Beautifully packaged, this is the ultimate gift from the Dalai Lama, and a wonderful gift to give to anyone interested in having a richer, more fulfilled life.
- Author BiographyHis Holiness the Dalai Lama is the spiritual leader of Tibet. Today, he lives in exile in Northern India and works tirelessly on behalf of the Tibetan people, as well as travelling the world to give spiritual teachings to sell-out audiences. He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1989.
- Author(s)Dalai Lama XIV
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/08/2003
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRider & Co
- Weight167 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.