All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a team of prestigious American doctors comes a comprehensive, practical approach to combating and preventing cancer. Readers can assess their risk of cancer through a unique screening questionnaire, learn to change their internal environment to prevent cancer and discover the science that supports the significant roles that emotions and attitudes play in prevention and treatment. The authors offer precise combinations of food, vitamins, herbs, minerals and supplements to help with: Prevention by lowering your risk of getting cancer; Treatment by using the body's natural healing power to stop the growth and spread of disease; Coping with fatigue, weight loss, hair loss, and other side effects of chemotherapy and radiation; This invaluable book provides proven methods of natural healing intended to complement conventional cancer treatments. With special recommendations for breast, prostate, lung, skin and colon cancers, this is one of the most important health books anyone will ever read.
- Author BiographyDr. Michael T. Murray is a food industry consultant, and the medical editor of Natural Medicine Journal. He coauthored the Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine, which has sold more than 750,000 copies.
- Author(s)Joseph E. Pizzorno,Michael T. Murray,Paul Reilly,Tim Birdsall
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication11/10/2004
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintRiverhead Books,U.S.
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.