All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionMost single girls will tell you that meeting and dating men is a minefield. Yet so many relationship books tell girls the things they don't want to hear (why all men are scoundrels) as opposed to what they really want to kw - how to navigate that minefield to meet, date and ultimately bag, the man of their dreams. How to Pull fills that gap in the relationship book market. It's packed with all the essentials from how to hook him with that first look, to dating scenarios, moving in for the kill, playing the texting or email game and what to wear on a first date. What's more, it's written by a man and by allowing girls to understand how an insider thinks, it answers all the questions they agonise over: how long should you wait to return his text, does it pay to seem busy or desired by other men and what does he want his friends to think when they meet you. How to Pull is a fun, indispensable guide to finding (and keeping) a man that all single girls will be desperate to get their hands on.
- Author BiographyCast aside by his childhood sweetheart of nine years, Tom Kimble found himself alone in London fearing he would never find true love again. He set out to rectify his situation, spending a year dating, quizzing his female friends and trying to understand how women think. Having carried out extensive research on how women try to attract their prey he feels he is ideally placed to write a book on the topic. Tom has found the girl of his dreams.
- Author(s)Tom Kimble
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width135 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.