All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionFACED WITH A MAP FULL OF BLUE QUESTION MARKS AND NO IDEA WHERE TO START? Geocaching vices and pros alike are often daunted by puzzle and mystery caches. Ciphers, enigmatic photos, nsensical text, or just a blank page -- it often isn't clear what the CO wants or expects you to do, and even less clear how any of it will lead you to a cache. THIS BOOK WILL HELP YOU ASK -- AND ANSWER -- ALL THE RIGHT QUESTIONS. 300 pages of lessons, tips, tricks and hints for dealing with even the trickiest puzzle caches, plus step-by-step techniques that start with examining the cache page and lead you through codes, ciphers, stegagraphy, math, music, and dozens of other common puzzle cache types will have you on the trail in time.
- Author(s)Cully Long
- Date of Publication28/12/2014
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.