All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionFollow Dr. Katahn's advice and kick the nicotine habit without adding those extra pounds-guaranteed. He presents a safe, simple program based on the latest scientific research in metabolism, biochemistry, and smoking cessation. He shows which method of quitting is best suited to your personal situation, which exercises have lasting calorie burning effects, and how eating the right foods will increase your metabolic rate to compensate for the lack of nicotine.
- Author BiographyMartin Katahn, PhD, is professor of psychology emeritus at Vanderbilt University. He was the director of the Vanderbilt University Weight Management Program. He has maintained a weight loss of 75 pounds for more than forty years. His #1 best-selling books include The Rotation Diet, The T-Factor Diet, and The Low-Fat Supermarket Shopper's Guide (with Jamie Pope). He lives in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Martin Katahn
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication04/12/1996
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width132 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.