All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday's kids are taking longer to move out, tend to marry later, and are baffling their parents with issues far beyond the expertise of Spock or Ferber. In this irreverent yet essential guide, a bestselling writer and a psychotherapist - both of whom have adult children - team up to provide witty and insightful advice for the millions who need help handling a range of perilous and very adult situations, including: how to get a couch potato out of the house; when to t pay for a child's wedding; what to say about your kids' own parenting methods; and, much, much more.
- Author BiographyGail Parent is an Emmy-winning television writer and producer as well as bestselling novelist. Susan Ende has been a psychotherapist in private practice for more than twenty-five years. Together they have seen it all.
- Author(s)Gail Parent,Susan Ende
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight268 g
- Width156 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.