Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $78.47+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive resource is pack with tested, up--to--date information and techniques to help teachers, counselors and parents understand and manage adolescents with attention deficit disorder, including step--by--step procedures for behavioral intervention at school and home and reproducible handouts, checklists and record--keeping forms. The ten chapters include Medical/Clinical Interventions, Family Issues for ADHD Teens, Educational Issues, Network of Support, and more. How to Reach and Teach Teenagers with ADHD is one of the most practical and complete resources available for understanding the nature and treatment of attention deficit disorder and helping Adolescents with ADHD control difficult behaviors and overcome related social and academic problems.
- Author BiographyGrad L. Flick received his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Miami in 1969 with APA--approved internship at the University of Florida Medical Center. A licensed psychologist since 1971, Dr. Grad L Flick received his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Miami in 1969 with APA--approved internship at the University of Florida Medical Center. A licensed psychologist since 1971, Dr. Flick has specializations in neuropsychology and applied psychophysiology. He has been certified in stress management and employee assistance, and he has Fellow and Diplomatic status from the American Board of Medical Psychotherapists. He has also held positions in psychology at the University of New Orleans and Louisiana State University School of Medicine, and has served as consultant to several hospitals in the New Orleans and Mississippi Gulf Coast area. Since 1971, he has been in private practice and is currently director of Seacoast Psychological Associates, Inc. Dr. Flick and his wife, Alma L. Flick, Ph. D., specialize in the evaluation and treatment of children, adolescents, and adults with Attention Deficit Disorder, and other learning and behavioral problems. Dr. Grad Flick is also director of the ADD Clinic, which offers year--round programs for children, adolescents, and adults, as well as behavioral and cognitive therapies, and traditional and group therapies. A Summer Camp and summer program for children with ADD/ADHD are also offered. Dr. Flick, who is currently Adjunct Professor at the University of Southern Mississippi Regional Gulf Park Campus in Long Beach has numerous publication credits, has conducted many workshops for both parents and teachers on ADD, and has given lectures to various parent and teacher organizations on ADD and Child Management. He is the author of Power Parenting for Children with ADD/ADHD: A Practical Parent's Guide for Managing Difficult Behaviors (The Center for Applied Research in Education, 1996), ADD/ADHD Behavior--Change Resource Kit (The Center for Applied Research in Education, 1997), and Managing Difficult Behavior in the Classroom: A Pocket Guide for Teachers (Seacoast Publications, 1999). He has over 28 years' experience in both research and clinical practice with children who present attentional, learning, and/or behavioral disorders. Drs. Grad and Alma Flick have also parented a child with learning disability and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
- Author(s)G.L. Flick
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/08/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1189 g
- Width210 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.