Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExtracts are taken from the whole range of Sade's literary, philosophical and personal writings, including The 120 Days of Sodom; Philosophy in the Boudoir; Justine; Juliette; and his Last Will and Testament.
- Author BiographyJohn Phillips is Professor of French Literature and Culture at London Metropolitan University. He is the author of a number of books on French literature, including Forbidden Fictions: Pornography and Censorship in Twentieth-Century French Literature and Sade: The Libertine Novels. He is currently co-editing The Encyclopedia of Erotic Literature for Routledge.
- Author(s)John Phillips
- PublisherGranta Books
- Date of Publication07/02/2005
- SubjectFiction Companions
- Series TitleHow to Read
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGranta Books
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.