All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPut the most valuable business tool to work for you! The balance sheet is the key to everything--from efficient business operation to accurate assessment of a company's worth. It's a critical business resource--but do you kw how to read it? How to Read a BalanceSheet breaks down the subject into easy-to-understand components. If you're a business owner or manager, this book helps you ...Manage working capital Generate higher returns on assets Maximize your inventory dollars Evaluate investment opportunities If you're an investor, this book helps you ...Determine the market value of a company's assets and operations Predict future earnings and trends Assess the impact of capital expenditures Identify potential red flags before the crowd How to Read a Balance Sheet gives you the bottom line of what you need to kw about: Cash Flow * Assets * Debt * Equity * Profit and how it all comes together.
- Author BiographyRick J. Makoujy, Jr., is the author of Accounting in an Hour, a 60-minute interactive DVD and e-learning course that promotes financial literacy to nonfinancial employees. He lives in Woolwich Township, NJ.
- Author(s)Paul Amadeo,Rick Makoujy
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight299 g
- Width157 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.