Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionTwo titles in one volume on developing your child as a whole individual and ultimately sharing your spiritual life. The internationally acclaimed bestseller How to Really Love Your Child and the companion title How to Really Kw Your Child in one volume. This omnibus provides parents with the skills they need to help their child develop emotionally, intellectually and spiritually, to identify their child's unique character and to kw what they are like as a parent.
- Author BiographyFor over 30 years clinical psychiatrist, Dr. Ross Campbell, has been concentrating on the parent-child relationship. He is a former Associate Clinical Professor of Pediatrics and Psychiatry at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine. He has counseled thousands of parents throughout his extensive career. Today he writes and lectures on parenting topics. Dr. Campbell's first book, How to Really Love Your Child, has sold over 1 million copies and continues to be an internationally acclaimed best seller. Dr. Campbell wrote the book convinced that a rewarding relationship with our children should be based on unconditional love. His other books include Kids in Danger; How To Really Love Your Teen; How To Really Parent Your Child; Help Your Twenty Something Get A Life...And Get It Now; How To Really Love Your Angry Child; and Five Love Languages of Children. - Editorial Review.
- Author(s)Ross Campbell
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCarlisle
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Weight278 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine0 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.