All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRebuild or race Chrysler's most popular engine. A step-by-step guide to rebuilding and modifying one of the most famous engines built in the U.S., including sections on racing heritage, cylinder block, ignition and lubrication systems, and racing parts.
- Author BiographyLarry Shepard is a former engineer for Chrysler Corporation, where he worked in Mopar Performance, the high performance parts division. He has written five technical performance manuals for Chrysler, and two previous HPBooks: <b>How to Hot Rod Small-Block Mopar Engines</b>, and How <b>to Rebuild Your Mopar Magnum V8</b>.
- Author(s)Larry Shepard
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication04/09/2007
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight668 g
- Width216 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.