Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionHow To Remodel A Man offers keen insight into the male of the species and concrete, step-by-step instructions for actually changing the character and behaviour of men. It will even shed light on such subjects as Why can't men open a refrigerator and see the mayonnaise? A sampling of subjects reveals the vast scope of the book: men just figure it would be easier if women changed instead; why piles are invisible; when men shout at the television; when the sink looks like it needs a shave; and the horror of Feng Shui. This groundbreaking book is a must-read for all who have struggled with, been bewildered by, and tried to change men.
- Author BiographyNo one had heard of W. BRUCE CAMERON, when he started his Internet-based humor column in 1995, but within a year he was the most widely distributed humorist on the World Wide Web. His column on raising teenagers inspired such a response he expanded it into the book 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter. The book became a New York Times bestseller and the basis for the TV show 8 Simple Rules on ABC. He is currently working on turning How to Remodel A Man into a TV series. Now a nationally syndicated columnist, he lives in Santa Monica, California, with his teenage son.
- Author(s)W. Bruce Cameron
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication28/10/2005
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.