All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith explanations of the basic skills required for a restoration - including welding, painting, and panel beating - and containing over 700 colour photos, this manual contains everything you need to kw to make your Beetle like new again. Showing how to carry out hands-on bodywork and mechanical restoration, interior restoration, and troubleshooting, you'll find solutions to problems that simply aren't covered in rmal workshop manuals. Even those with technical kwledge or restoration experience can w see how to completely restore a Volkswagen Beetle, from bodywork, interior, mechanical and electrical - an essential manual for millions of Beetle owners around the world.
- Author BiographyJim Tyler has experience of restoring a wide range of classic cars, from a 1949 AC Saloon and 1940s military vehicles to cars manufactured into the 1990s. He has written classic car restoration guides based on his experience, owners' handbooks and workshop manuals for modern cars.
- Author(s)Jim Tyler
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2016
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleEnthusiast's Restoration Manual Series
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width207 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.