All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of one of our more popular how-to titles, incorporating an attractive design, significantly updated text, and full-color photography. This is a step-by-step restoration guide for all Chevy light-duty trucks from 1928 onwards.Updates include: - Upgrading to power steering- Pressure oiling for Stovebolt six and electronic fuel injection upgrades- New information on disc brakes and power brakes- Updated suppliers listing.
- Author BiographyA professor of technical writing at Ferris State University in Michigan, Tom Brownell's books include How To Restore Your Chevrolet Pickup and How To Restore Your Ford Pickup.
- Author(s)Tom Brownell
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication02/08/2004
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleMotorbooks Workshop
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotorbooks International
- Content NoteIll.320col.ill.20d.
- Weight862 g
- Width270 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.