All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe market for used motorcycles is vast and deep, with many popular motorcycles available for a fraction of what they cost when new even a few years ago. With a little hard work and kw-how, a restored used bike can become a reliable and stylish commuter vehicle. But restoring an older motorcycle can be challenging. Often you're dealing with old techlogy, parts that are hard to replace, rusty and stubborn bolts, etc. <i>How to Restore Your Motorcycle</i> walks the reader through the process of tearing down an old motorcycle and building it back up again. This revised edition adds color photography throughout, as well as new information covering bikes and techlogies new to the collector realm. </p>
- Author BiographyMark Zimmerman is the Technical Editor of Motorcycle Cruiser magazine, and a contributor to Classic Bike Guide magazine. He lives in Danbury, Connecticut. Jeff Hackett has been photographing motorcycles for magazines, books, and calendars for 19 years. He lives outside New Haven, Connecticut.Jeff Hackett has been photographing motorcycles for magazines, books, and calendars for 19 years. He lives outside New Haven, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Mark Zimmerman
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleMotorbooks Workshop
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotorbooks International
- Content Note275 Colour, 75 Black and White
- Weight730 g
- Width209 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Most relevant reviews
- crossie197430 Mar, 2017by
Good entry-level overview to get the beginner restoree inspired.
Helps with not feeling daunted by the scope of the project. Focus of the book is mainly on British and Euro bikes, less on American ones.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.