All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second book in a series of three children's books featuring Chris P. Bacon - the little pig that's been inspiring oodles of people. This story will pick up where the first one left off. Here's a quick bio of dear friend: Chris P. Bacon is one lucky pig. Born with malformed hind legs, he was taken to a vet with the request that he be put down. The vet, Len Lucero, took one look at the little guy who appeared happy and healthy and vowed to keep him. Chris went home with Dr. Len and within a matter of weeks became an internet sensation and media darling. He's been on numerous television shows including Anderson Live, ABC Action News, and the Today show. He's also been featured on the Discovery Channel (Canada). But even more importantly, he's won thousands of hearts: he has nearly 80,000 fans on Facebook, a dedicated fan club, many popular videos on YouTube, and even a specially designed T-shirt, which can be ordered on his website (www.chrispbacon.org). Chris P. Bacon's joyful demear and excitement for life have inspired people all over the world to view their lives in a new way. Chris P. Bacon is back! And this time he has some life lessons to share. Chris P.'s fans will be happy to kw that in this latest book, How to Roll Like Chris P. Bacon, his great attitude and positive spirit are still shining through in his simple tips. Each one is a helpful reminder for kids and adults alike to see the world as Chris sees it. New scrapbook photos show what he has been up to since we last visited with him.
- Author BiographyChris P. Bacon is one lucky pig. Born with malformed hind legs, he was taken to a vet with the request that he be euthanized. The veterinarian, Len Lucero, took one look at the little guy who appeared generally happy and healthy and vowed to keep him. Chris went home with Dr. Len and within a matter of weeks became an internet sensation and media darling. www.chrispbacon.org Kristina Tracy is a writer, mom, and many other things (wife, gardener, decorator, horseback rider). She lives in Olivenhain, California, with her husband and two children, Ava and Dane. She is the author of nine children's books, written in collaboration with the best-selling authors Louise L. Hay, Deepak Chopra, Christiane Northrup, M.D., Dr. Wayne W. Dyer and Doreen Virtue.
- Author(s)Kristina Tracy,Len Lucero
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width240 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.49
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.