All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.37Trending at AU $27.60
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $46.79
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.84
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $12.84
- AU $20.05Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $51.41
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.24
About this product
- Description<b>Will You Give Your Children a Legacy of Life?</b> In a world where parenting advice shifts faster than fashion trends, this how t to parent resource takes a fresh look at how the seven deadly sins are the root of most modern parenting mistakes.Through humorous stories and practical biblical wisdom, Patrick M. Quinn and Ken Roach show how wellmeaning parents can ruin their children s lives in seven easy steps (wrath, greed, envy, lust, sloth, gluttony, and pride).Quinn and Roach then offer a new counterapproach laying a seven-fold foundation for lasting significance where parents can help rescue their children s hearts . . . and futures.
- Author BiographyPatrick M. Quinn is the teaching pastor of the 8,000 member Frazer United Methodist Church in Montgomery, Alabama. He holds a bachelor of Science from Florida State University and a master of divinity from Emory University, Chandler School of Theology. Patrick and his wife, Rachael, have three children and also serve as foster parents.Ken Roach is the director of content development at Frazer United Methodist Church. He is also husband to Emily and father of four. He holds a bachelor of communication from Auburn University Montgomery and is studying for the master of divinity at Asbury Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)Ken Roach,Patrick Quinn
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight136 g
- Width165 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Tom Hatting
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time260
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.