Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionHow To Save Your Marriage From 12 Top Marriage Killers is a psycho-babble-free, easy to use, practical guide to preserving YOUR relationship from twelve common causes for the destruction of modern marriages. This book takes an honest look at Infidelity, Lack of Magic, Incivility, Stepchildren, Lack of Equality, and other, real-world pitfalls of modern marriage, discusses them with the help of case histories drawn from real life, digs down to their practical causes, and offers solutions that you can take right w to the kitchen table and the bedroom to use as tools to start rebuilding your marriage. Enlightened by the real world experience of author H. Paul Honsinger's more than twenty years as a divorce attorney, and held to understandable plain language by author Kathleen Honsinger's years of experience writing software user manuals geared for business owners, this book skips the psychoanalysis and the emotional finger-pointing and gets to the nitty gritty, providing real world, usable solutions that ordinary couples can start putting into use TODAY to keep their marriages together.
- Author BiographyH. Paul Honsinger is an attorney in Lake Havasu City, Arizona, who practices in the areas of family law, civil litigation, and business law. His experience in divorce cases goes back more than twenty years. Paul holds a degree in General Studies from the University of Michigan and a law degree from Louisiana State University. He practiced with major law firms in Lake Charles, Louisiana and Phoenix, Arizona, and with small law firms in Bullhead City, and Lake Havasu City, Arizona, before opening his own office in Lake Havasu City in 2007. His interests include cooking (he is the family chef), politics, constitutional law, military history, astronomy, and the history of the American Manned Space Program. He grew up in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Kathleen Honsinger is the Office Manager of the Law Offices of H. Paul Honsinger, deeply involved in the management of not just the office, but of the profound human issues that are a part of each client's personal situation. She went to work right out of high school, eventually developing a career as a technical writer, authoring plain language, readable, and usable user manuals for commercial software. In addition, she helped found a successful medical billing company, teaching herself the complex systems used by physicians to bill insurance for medical procedures and then teaching those procedures to other employees and staff members. Kathleen enjoys drawing, crochet, and writing. Paul and Kathleen have been married since 2006. They have both been previously divorced. They live with their children (born of former marriages) Chris, and Sarah, two cats-one belonging to each child-and their 185 pound Mastiff, Daisy.
- Author(s)H Paul Honsinger
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.