All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $15.75
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionONCE UPON A time, in a grand castle, there lived a rat named Bob, who was fond of baking and wild about reading. So begins Bob s quest to save himself from being eaten by Muffin and Brutus, the Queen s cats. How does Bob attempt to escape their claws? By telling them fractured fairy tales about his whole rat family (and feeding them cookies).
- Author BiographyMary Hanson earned her library degree at the University of California, Los Angeles, and lives with her husband, two children, three cats, and one dog in Santa Barbara, California. She loves to read, spin gold, and eat cookies.
- Author(s)Mary Hanson
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication14/10/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Hendrix
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.