All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- Description<strong>Discover new, easy ways to sell art to interior designers.</strong> For visual artists, learning how to get their work sold in the design market can either become the focus of how to make a great living as an artist, or they can use the design market as a way to create a secondary source of income. The authors, Dick Harrison and Barney Davey, have extensive backgrounds in selling art, working with designers, gallery experience and advising fine artists on how to make more money and be more profitable. For more than 20 years, Dick made a very comfortable living selling as an artist's rep selling art throughout his home state of Florida. Barney worked for Decor, a magazine for art and picture framing retailers, for nearly 20 years. During that time he was fortunate to work with many of the top selling artists and art print publishers worldwide. Both Dick and Barney are published authors, and art marketing bloggers who have helped thousands of artists learn how to operate their businesses efficiently and get their art sold effectively. This book is a culmination of nearly 50 years of art sales and marketing experience. It is jam-packed with useful information, ideas and advice that any artist can use to become more successful, particularly by selling their work to interior design professionals.
- Author BiographyAfter retiring from the road, Dick Harrison began helping other artists by creating his Sales Tips for Artists program. It has been formatted as a podcast, on CDs and soon to be in print format. Dick's personal experiences and growing success for 20+ years as an artist's rep provides keen insights on the best way artists can find, approach and get art sold to interior designers. Barney brings his experiences working in a gallery that catered to interior designers. It was located in a design center. He shows artists how to prospect design centers and adds in-depth information on how to create lasting relationships with corporate art buyers.Artists will find a chapter on how to sell art that offers tips and techniques that make the price of the book worthwhile for any artist.
- Author(s)Barney Davey,National Gallery of Victoria
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.