All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a proven plan for getting published in the nfiction market. Book publishing is big business. Last year book sales totaled more than $25 billion. Although artistically discouraging, the reality in book publishing is that financial concerns often determine which books get published. But if you play your cards right, you can master the market. How to Sell, Then Write Your Nonfiction Book presents step-by-step instructions on breaking into - and succeeding - in the nfiction market. This invaluable resource is packed with industry anecdotes, case studies, quotes, interviews, and important advice from leading publishing professionals. With close to fifty nfiction books to her credit, Blythe Camenson is an expert at identifying marketable book ideas. Drawing from her wealth of experience, the author provides rare insight into t only the publishing industry but also the entire publishing process.You'll learn how to find and define marketable book ideas; write attention-grabbing query letters; detail your ideas in well-organized proposals; approach the right editors and agents; land a contract before you write the book; and, deliver a well-crafted nfiction manuscript. From researching and writing your book to hiring an agent to negotiating royalties and contracts and more, How to Sell, Then Write Your Nonfiction Book addresses - and answers - all your questions.
- Author BiographyBlythe Camenson has written numerous articles and authored or coauthored more than four dozen books, including Careers in Writing and Your Novel Proposal: From Creation to Contract. As director of Fiction Writer's Connection, an organization for new writers, she teaches members how to improve their writing and how to get published.
- Author(s)Blythe Camenson
- PublisherNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLincolnwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight332 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.