Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
About this product
- DescriptionSixteen-year-old high-school drop-out Bobby moves to Dallas to join his big brother Jim in the jewellery trade. Jim's glamorous girlfriend Lisa is the best saleswoman in the business and from the moment Bobby meets her he falls under her spell. Bobby discovers a new world - glitzy, trashy and hedonistic - where sex and money rule. As the brothers' fortunes explode will their rivalry for Lisa ruin everything?
- Author BiographyA former owner of a variety of jewellery operations in Texas, Clancy Martin is presently an Associate Professor and Chair of Philosophy at the University of Missouri in Kansas City. He has translated Kierkegaard and Nietzsche, has written several books for Oxford University Press, and has published many essays, reviews, and short stories.
- Author(s)Clancy W. Martin
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight211 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.