All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn this practical, enlightening guide, master salesman John Klymshyn reveals how you can be assertive and effective without rubbing people the wrong way or fulfilling the stereotype of the jerk salesperson. He detonates traditional sales methods and replaces them with modern techniques for reading customer behavior and regulating your own behavior to make more sales without having to get pushy. If you want to sell more and be a nicer person, this is an ideal sales resource.
- Author BiographyJohn Klymshyn is a prolific writer, busy speaker, and dedicated family man. He is President of The Business Generator, a sales management and team effectiveness training firm. He teaches other professionals how to sell, connect, lead, and communicate without being a jerk. He has built, fixed, or managed sales teams to success in several industries and maintains a marquee client list of companies and professional associations from Toronto to Miami, Seattle to Mexico City.
- Author(s)John Klymshyn
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/2008
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight408 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.