All listings for this product
About this product
- Description25 lovely apron designs to make. Ideal for the kitchen, home and garden. Each project is designed by rewned crafter and designer, Christa Rolf and are all accompanied by easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and templates. With a variety of styles ranging from the modern and trendy to the more traditional apron these projects are perfect for family activities and are suitable for absolute beginners as well as the more advanced sewer. Make these designs yourself or be inspired to create your own personalised aprons!
- Author BiographyChrista Rolf grew up with fabrics and still feels the same passion for textile materials. Patchwork, sewing and embroidery are her specialties. For more than ten years she has turned her hobby into a career and has since worked as a course instructor, author and managing editor OZ Verlag, the parent company of Christophorus publishing house.
- Author(s)Christa Rolf
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight204 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.