All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis U.S. Army training program for the M16 rifle provides a concise rundown on the weapon's operation characteristics and outlines military marksmanship principles and drills. Topics include firing positions, zeroing, rapid semiauto and full-auto shooting, suppressive and quick fire techniques, engaging moving targets, principles of night firing and more.
- Author(s)United States Army
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/1996
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.