All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionCan you recognise a werewolf at fifty paces and slay it before it munches your granny? What about if it turns out the werewolf is your granny? Professor Van Helsing has all the answers, and in this book he reveals the secrets you need to kw to become a fearless werewolf slayer. The book takes the reader back in time to the spine-tingling origins of werewolves and introduces them to the vast array of hairy beasts that stalk the planet w, recognisable only by their stinking breath and aversion to silver. Full of tips on how to identify werewolves and hilarious Van Helsing success stories, this handbook is crammed with the kwledge required to build your reputation as a famous slayer, rewned for your bravery in the face of furry peril. Martin Howard's inimitable style brings the voice of Van Helsing to life with side-splitting remarks that will have children giggling through the pages.
- Author BiographyMartin Howard is an experienced editor who has also written laugh-out-loud books for both children and adults. For children he has written How to Cook Children: A Grisly Recipe Book (Pavilion, 2008), the Witches at War trilogy (Pavilion) and Germs: An Epic Tale on a Tiny Scale (Pavilion, 2010) for younger children as well as several titles for fiction packager Hothouse. His work for adults includes the popular Bad Dog's Diary series (Portico) and One Grump or Two, under the pseudonym Arthur Grump (Portico, 2008). A talented chef, Martin lives in the south of France with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)Dr. Martin Howard
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleProfessor Van Helsing's Guides
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintTickTock Books
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight182 g
- Width133 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sholto Walker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.