All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionYou're sitting in a swanky restaurant interviewing one of the world's most gorgeous movie stars. He's being very, very friendly. Flirtatious, even. What do you do? (a) Get serious. Slide your number across the table and begin to play footsie with him. (b) Get up and leave. You're a highly professional young journalist, and a celebrity fling is the last thing on your mind. (c) Get confused. Why would such an adored (and adorable) man be interested in you? Even if he is the nicest, most down-to-earth guy you've ever met...When Claire's glitzy job puts her in exactly this position, she's t sure what the right answer is. But then she discovers that thing - and -one - is ever what they first seem.
- Author BiographyKristin Harmel contributes regularly to a variety of magazines, including People, Glamour and Health and is the Lit Chick on the nationally syndicated morning show The Daily Buzz. She has lived in Paris, New York, Boston and Miami and now splits her time between Orlando and Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Kristin Harmel
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/02/2007
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Black Dress
- Weight160 g
- Width114 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.