How to Solve All Your Money Problems Forever: Creating a Positive Flow of Money Into Your Life by Victor Boc (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a newly revised edition of Victor Boc's hugely successful, self-published book, previously sold through direct mail. Consumers have responded strongly to his life-changing, step-by-step plan for ending money problems and achieving prosperity. By utilizing this simple but effective program, anyone can increase their cash flow to levels they have only dreamed of. Boc's proven two-pronged method teaches the reader to harness the forces that control the flow of money. The first step involves visualization and affirmations-because, as Boc explains, until you kw exactly what you want and ask for it, you won't get it. The next step involves giving money away-it's a way to prime the pump and get the flow of money headed back in your direction. By putting this method into action, thousands of people have achieved financial success.
- Author BiographyFor more than twenty years, Victor Boc has been teaching the strategies in this book. Through articles, seminars and speaking engagements, he has helped thousands of individuals, from all walks of life, achieve financial success. Victor is also a top-rated radio personality, having hosted programs in cities like Cleveland, Boston, San Francisco, and Portland, as well as a national show in 81 cities across the United States on the Talk America Radio Network. His awards include a place among The Most Important Talk Show Hosts in America and Associated Press Awards for Best Commentary and Best Talk Host. Victor is also a world-class professional poker player, winning numerous tournaments and competing in the World Series of Poker. And he is a highly-respected business instructor, operating his own successful business for more than twenty-five years. Victor never lets financial concerns dictate how he spends his time. His life stands as a testament to the method he teaches. A personal message from Victor: I have been blessed. I used to be broke, struggling and miserable. (Yes, I know how that feels.) Today, my life teems with abundance and celebration. Along the way, I've learned a few things. And my greatest joy is sharing what I know with others. If you want to read anything I've written (or correspond with me), please do. If not, that's fine too. But whatever you do, I sincerely wish you the greatest of success and happiness. You deserve it.
- Author(s)Victor Boc
- PublisherVorco Pub.
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVorco Pub.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.