All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionAudacious? Maybe. Improbable? Probably. Useful? Definitely! Pick up How to Solve All Your Problems, and let this slick little book change your life.
- Author BiographyJon Hartling was born and raised in Wisconsin. He has seen a fair deal of the world, but still prefers the glacial terrain and verdant forests of his native state. Jon is young, but he likes to think that his soul is old. This is his first book and may very well be his most important.
- Author(s)Jon Hartling
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.