All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpert crossword compiler and solver Kevin Skinner shows in easy steps how to solve those trickier puzzles. Once you recognize the type of clue used, you're half way to finding the answer. Learn to spot: . Double straight clues . Double meaning clues . Word exchange clues . Homophone clues . Anagrams . And all the other clever clues beloved of crossword compilers Work your way through the example crosswords provided and hone your new-found skills. The explanations show how the answers are arrived at, so you can see precisely how each clue works. Next time you come across a clue of the same type, you'll be able to tease out the answer for yourself and beat the compiler at their own game!
- Author BiographyKevin Skinner is an experienced cryptic crossword compiler and solver.
- Author(s)Kevin Skinner
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Weight120 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.