All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe kw cats are beautiful, secretive, and independent ... but even the most loyal cat owners are often baffled by their own pet's behavior. With veterinarian expert Dr. Gary Weitzman as guide, this fun book helps kids understand what cats are trying to communicate by their body language and behavior. So if you've ever wondered what Fluffy means when she's purring or moving her tail emphatically from left to right - this book is for you! It's full of insights, expert advice, and real-life cat scenarios, and showcases more than 30 poses, so you'll soon learn what each meow and flick of the tail means!
- Author BiographyDR. GARY WEITZMAN, is a veterinarian and President of the San Diego Humane Society, former CEO of the Washington Animal Rescue League, and host of public radio's Animal House. ALINE ALEXANDER NEWMAN is a longtime contributor to National Geographic Kids magazine and a former teacher. She's a life-long animal lover who has written over 50 magazine stories about animals from dogs to cheetahs to dolphins. Her previous books for National Geographic include How to Speak Dog, co-authored with Gary Weitzman; Ape Escapes! And more True Stories of Animals Behaving Badly, and one of Amazon's picks for Best Children's Books of 2013, Animal Superstars! And More True Stories of Animals with Amazing Talents.
- Author(s)Aline Alexander Newman,Gary Weitzman
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.