All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides advice from personal experience on how to run a successful craft business from home. This edition is fully revised to reflect the latest tips and information related to starting a home-based craft business.
- Author BiographyKenn Oberrecht is the author of more than two dozen books and numerous articles in home-and-workshop magazines. He lives in North Bend, Oregon. Reviser Patrice Lewis is a freelance writer and author of The Home Craft Business: How to Make It Survive and Thrive. She and her husband have run a home woodcraft business since 1993. Visit her website at www.patricelewis.com.
- Author(s)Kenn Oberrecht,Patrice Lewis
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleHome-Based Business Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight26 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.