All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoney.msn.com has named being an Etsy-based Business Operator one of the top ten ideas for retirees.Etsy receives more than 10 million unique views per month: http://www.etsy.com/This market both young and old is ideal to target with a specialized How to Start business book that goes beyond that of our craft book and focus solely on how to gain presence on Etsy.
- Author BiographyGina Luker is the author of the popular DIY blog The Shabby Creek Cottage and owner of the successful Etsy shop The Shabby Creek Shop. She is a writer, photographer, and lover of all things handmade. Her work has been featured by Etsy and in many magazines, including Brides Magazine, Somerset Home, and Romantic Homes. She wades through life, one project at a time, alongside her husband and children.
- Author(s)Gina Luker
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleHome-Based Business Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight25 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $44.21Trending at AU $48.15
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $22.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.