All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will guide and navigate the reader through all aspects of opening and running a successful home-based business as a makeup artist. Instead of focusing on just one aspect, makeup artistry or business, this book will walk them through the steps necessary to be a savvy businessperson and an artist qualified to service individuals with a special section about brides. Written for anyone who has the desire to control their destiny, dreams of being a makeup artist, or is just looking for a fun, second job, makeup artistry and beauty may be the answer.
- Author BiographyDeanna Nickel has been working in the beauty industry as a professional makeup artist, educator and beauty expert for over fifteen years. She has spent over the last ten years as a successful freelance makeup artist working on popular television shows, commercials, print, Broadway, red carpets, NY Fashion Week, and countless celebrities. She has also been a featured beauty expert on Connecticut Style and Better Connecticut and has recently partnered with Proctor and Gamble as an on air beauty contributor. Visit her at www.ddnickel.com.
- Author(s)Deanna Nickel
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Series TitleHome-Based Business Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight26 g
- Width192 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.