Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThings to Consider Before Opening a Restaurant Business. The success of a restaurant is dependent on the efforts you are willing to put into it. Many restaurants go out of business in a short period of time simply because restaurateurs have t done their homework or put in the necessary efforts. No restaurant is guaranteed to succeed, but the chances that it will be fruitful and that you will become a successful restaurant owner increase when you take into account some very important steps.
- Author(s)George F Howard
- Date of Publication22/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.