Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a self help book to help released inmates stay out of prison or jail. The good news is - you are going to get out. The bad news is, without a good plan and a lot of hard work, you are probably coming back. According to the FBI, two out of three released inmates are back in trouble within 3 years. These statistics shout an ironic truth - that it's easier to get out - than to stay out. So the question is, 'What can we do to insure we won't come back here again?' And the answer is, 'Planning.' We need a plan to change our lives. We can't expect a small change to give us the success we desire. It requires us to change almost every aspect of our past lives. We need to change the way we think, the way we act, the way we feel, the way we present ourselves, our priorities, our goals, our friends, maybe even our families - just about everything. If we are t ready to make major changes, if we are t ready to commit to giving this our best effort, then we should resign ourselves to a future of incarceration.
- Author(s)Jack Berryman
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.